Monday, August 20, 2007

Day one without the teenager

Well, as my last post stated, taking a child to college is very emotional. Today I had to keep reminding myself that he would call if he needed anything. I did talk to him this morning. He is so happy. Classes don't start until Wednesday. I didn't cry but once today, choked up a couple time but I prayed through it. this is ridicuous. the grief is like death. I guess things will never be the same, he will probably meet his wife on campass and he will just never be my little boy again. I am incredibly proud of him, he is really taking care of things well. I am excited to see where the Lord leads him but I sure miss my little boy.
I spent some time today working on my mall. I added some new book places, worked on the "look" and tried to find ways to get email addresses. I think I will run a contest, the first 25 people to sign up for mall news will get...... something, just not sure what.

Jodie - www.jodiesmall.com

No comments: