Friday, July 13, 2007

busy day

Busy day
I have been so busy today running errands. I have managed to find time though to add some great deals to my mall. One brand new store in Jodie's mall is offering up to 80% off cell phone accessories! BargainCell.com Up to 80% off Cell Phone Accessories
Another one is offering $10 off a $100 order and they carry just about anything.


Home and Outdoor at Buy.com

I also found a place that has really beautiful checks, you know sometimes you still have to write a check... they offer some really neat ones. beautiful, cute, or patriotic choices. It should be a great addition to the mall. They have a cool calculator for your checkbook that maintains 3 different balences so you don't have to remember howmuch you have spent on that credit card.!



http://www.jodiesmall.com/

I spent some time exploring around My Space too. I can't post in the forums I found, I haven't had an account long enough. I am anxious to meet new people.
Its off to camp on Sunday so no new stores next week. I will be away at Boy Scout camp leading 4th and 5th grade boys in some outdoor activities. That should be great fun.

Jodie
http://www.jodiesmall.com/

No comments: